Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete.
The Titleist Expert Golf Ball Fitter provides a tour-caliber ball fitting experience to golfers within specified regional market, contributes to the execution of virtual golf ball consultation appointments, and participates in the training of Titleist Golf Ball Fitting Ambassadors and Titleist Golf Ball Specialist interns.
- Conduct tour-level expert ball fitting experience for Titleist consumers at direct account locations using Titleist fitting methods, tools, and launch monitors. Through these events, provide consumers with in-depth game assessment, a detailed analysis of TrackMan data, a thorough on-course fitting experience, and an opportunity to purchase recommended golf ball product.
- Independently oversee all planning, scheduling, and fitting event logistics for entire assigned US region. This includes but is not limited to; coordinating with Titleist Sales Representative, scheduling events, coordinating with accounts to plan for event logistics, making pre-event calls with consumers to prepare for appointments, fulfilling post-fitting golf ball orders, and following up as appropriate with consumer and account post-event.
- Educate and train PGA Professionals at account facilities on our golf ball product line and tour level golf ball fitting methodology.
- Conduct virtual golf ball consultations with consumers through live video calls, educating consumers on the Titleist golf ball product line, making appropriate golf ball recommendations, and coordinating the shipment of sample product to consumers.
- Assist in the in-field training of Titleist Golf Ball Specialist Interns, providing education on and demonstrating how to effectively communicate with golfers about the Titleist golf ball product line and make appropriate fitting recommendations to golfers.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; PGA Class A is highly preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of fitting experience in a superior customer service environment.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Factors:
- Ability to lift associated equipment (30 lbs.) multiple times/day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 150 overnights per year.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a skilled communicator able to translate complex product/fitting information and present this information in ways that are easy to understand and utilize.
- Must have an intermediate to advanced level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, general database programs, the internet, fitting and the golf swing equipment (launch monitors).
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License is required. Strong time management and organizational proficiency required.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).