Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking for an IT Support to join our office and will help set up our new local IT department. The role includes office network, printers, and key system. Communicate and coordinate with the Topgolf office in Dallas. Purchases and handling the inventory of local hardware. Account creation and computer support for your colleagues at the office. In the long run, the IT Support team will become a larger team and take over the office's infrastructure.
Linux | Network
- Be a part of building up the office IT-team
- International relations
- Support our development teams
- Purchases and handling the inventory of local hardware
- Take responsibility for the transition of the office infrastructure
- Of course, playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Experience supporting local software teams
- Experience handling the inventory of local hardware
- Several years of experience working with Linux systems administration
- Experience working with the network
- Are certified under Cisco CCNA or preferably CCNP (or equivalent from Aruba or Juniper)
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr interview with members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!