TaylorMade Golf is a global leader in the golf industry, at the forefront of innovation. Committed to service excellence, we are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our team and serve as the first point of IT contact for all users to resolve incidents and requests and escalate as appropriate for both enterprise applications and infrastructure technology.
Reporting to the Infrastructure and Support Supervisor, the role is a core member of the IT team where the focus is to meet goals for quality, speed and efficiency to ensure IT meets overall Service Level Agreements to the business whilst working to continually make improvements, identify new solutions and work as a partner to the wider team.
In the day-to-day, a snapshot of responsibilities will include, to:
- Provide excellent customer service and prioritise workload to meet company service levels
- Receive, log and triage all incoming incidents, requests, and questions, and assign tickets accordingly
- Take ownership of logged incidents and tasks and see through to completion
- Meet goals for ITSM SLAs e.g. first response, first call resolution etc.
- Track IT tickets throughout their lifecycle and ensure they are resolved by IT peers within SLA
- Keep team lead fully informed on any tickets that require high priority
- Aid management in spotting problem trends and suggest solutions to enhance IT service
- Maintain IT service management knowledge-based articles and documentations
- Liaise with US Application counterparts when required to resolve issues
- Attend weekly customer ticket review meetings
- Support level 2/3 BAU and project activities to improve service to the business
- Collaborate often with IT peers for continuous improvement
What we are seeking…
- Experience in a similar role with responsibility for providing support for both applications and infrastructure
- Professional certifications or Computer Science or similar degree would be advantageous
- Broad ranging technical knowledge of both applications and infrastructure, which may include:
- Common and general applications knowledge on Windows, Mac and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting websites and internet access issues
- Multi-function and desktop printers
- Telephony and audio-video conference and collaboration systems.
- Wireless and wired network connectivity, including basic cabling and switch port support.
- Storage permissions, capacity, and backup.
- Microsoft Active Directory and other infrastructure monitoring and management software
- Microsoft Windows client and server systems
- Apple Mac OS and mobile devices
- Office 365
- ITIL, CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple, Cisco or similar certifications are a plus
- Basic business application support (password resets, role assignment, generic error troubleshooting etc.)
- Ability to sustain a fast pace while context-switching in response to a wide variety of issues.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of users and executives.
- Ability to take quick action in response to incidents.
- Ability and appetite to seek out new technologies and methods
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service, are an IT whizz and looking to join an ambitious organisation, committed to innovation and service excellence, we’d love to hear from you!
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your application.