This job is archived
American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. We recognise talent. For us, it’s all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf will be well received, it is more about the service and expertise we deliver as a business.
The Business Analyst will be supporting the BA & Development Manager and Head of IT to deliver the best possible outcomes on the range of initiatives. One of your main goals will be to analyse and develop business processes and document them. Alongside that, there will be the requirement to be involved with ongoing and new projects taking a leading role in analysis and testing functionality.
The projects vary across e-commerce, how we work with our stores and logistics, and further down the line there are plans for an ERP system upgrade (currently NAV), amongst other interesting programmes of work.
- Analyse business requirements, propose solutions and implement changes working alongside the Project Manager.
- Develop new ways of working for the system to improve the efficiency of the system and business
- Producing documentation to support multiple business processes
- Analysis of current projects, programmes and workflows
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with management teams, identify training requirements within the IT systems and support the business by ensuring the appropriate skills are available
- Coordination with teams across the business
As an IT Business Analyst you will ideally have;
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- 2 – 3 years’ IT Business Analysis experience
- Previously worked with a Retailer, in their IT Department
- Omni and/or Multi-channel experience
- Working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Be looking to continuously improve with a desire to become a subject matter expert in our core systems
- Dynamics NAV – advantageous
- Dynamics 365 Business Central - advantageous
What will you receive:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Staff discount
- Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our ongoing growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position apply today!