Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage electrical aspects of new equipment installations, as well as upgrades to existing equipment.
- Develop machine operator interfaces (MOI) and robotic sequence programs.
- Generate electrical schematics and bill of materials for new installations and upgrades to existing equipment.
- Perform site visits in order to qualify potential vendors in the selection process for the purchase of new equipment.
- Support and write Capital Appropriation Requests, when applicable, by identifying necessary equipment, estimating funds required, providing justification inputs and determining implementation time lines.
- Implement new devices and technology to improve process control and efficiency.
- Provide maintenance with technical support for critical and complex breakdowns.
- Provide or recommend proper training for new equipment installations.
- Provide budgetary costs for equipment installations and upgrades.
- Communicate with engineering management on progress of projects on a timely basis via time lines, status reports, etc.
- Work with maintenance supervision to formulate and administer necessary education for maintenance staff and other affected personnel.
- Confirm compliance with OSHA and RIA safety requirements and verify lockout/tagout procedures.
- Maintain working knowledge of the latest technologies by attending trade shows and seminars
- Perform job functions in safe and secure manner
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Ability to write PLC code
- Ability to write code using high level languages and read code at the assembly level
- Experience with commercial robotics including Fanuc Robotics and factory automation
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel
- Autocad or similar CAD package
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time
- Infrequent stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling
- Infrequent reaching into and working in confined spaces
- The employee may be frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- Will be exposed to electrical currents and potential electric shock
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification and it may be changed by management at any time. Other duties may also apply. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between the Company and its employees. Distribution of this item outside of the Company without an authorized release is a violation of Company policy.