Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Ecommerce Team is looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to define and execute quality assurance processes for new e-commerce features and functionality and other platform enhancements to be implemented in a consistent and efficient manner while meeting established quality standards. This role will work throughout multiple levels of the organization, and working closely with business stakeholders including but not limited to eComm, IT, and Marketing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Quality Assurance and Testing within an agile environment
- Be responsible for overall release management
- Define QA strategy and best practices for test automation and performance testing
- Work closely with developers, other QA technicians, business analysts, product owners and UX/UI designers to ensure stability.
- Work with development teams to optimize testing and allow for shorter, faster testing cycles and to provide feedback more quickly and earlier in the development process.
- Closely review all reported bugs and clearly document steps to reproduce, affected sites, screenshots, and system information
- Test web applications to ensure responsiveness and scalability
- Write test cases and technical documentation to support the quality of the e-commerce system and integration with SAP and other third party integrations.
- Ownership of quality assurance execution for new site features and functionality
- Collaborate with QA peers and managers to help evolve quality processes
- Evaluate and implement quality tools for testing
- Represent Quality Assurance during project planning ensure that all new features have test steps before development completion
- Facilitate user acceptance testing UAT with business users globally
- Facilitate ad-hoc QA requests, not necessarily part of the release process. Examples &ndash content creation, A/B tests, promotion, marketing emails and campaigns.
- Participate in cross-functional collaborative problem solving and defect management sessions with project teams
- Proactively seek and share information about relevant aspects of Quality Assurance and Testing disciplines with business and IT stakeholders.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BS or BA equivalent college degree
- Minimum of 5 years of QA and testing experience is required Prior experience with the following is required:
- Mobile testing tools and techniques
- Automation testing
- Software Development Lifecycle experience, including agile, spiral and waterfall methods
- Working knowledge of testing metrics, KPIs and other test metrics and reporting methods
- Thorough understanding of quality management and modern testing techniques, methodologies, processes, procedures and measurement for large, complex initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of test planning and test case design for all types of testing including functionality, usability, regression, systems integration, end to end, performance and load testing
- Hands-on experience using software QA tools and frameworks such as JMeter, JIRA, Confluence and Load Runner etc.
- Experience testing mobile applications and web services.
- Experience with Application Security & System Vulnerability testing preferred
- Cross-browser, cross-hardware testing and localization considerations
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer.