Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being as great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working ot build a truly groundbreaking company and we want top-notch people ot join us in that mission.
This role is responsible for providing technical assistance required to improve quality, productivity and standard cost problems in the manufacturing process throughout the plant.  In addition, this role will develop and optimize processes using Six Sigma and Lean techniques and participate in manufacturing improvement initiatives. The incumbent is responsible for the daily execution of testing, experiments, data organization / analysis, and report generation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test components and finished products to ensure all specifications are met
- Evaluate and assist in improvement of process capability throughout the manufacturing plant
- Assist in establishing, implementing, and maintaining the quality management system
- Identify improvement opportunities related to current processes and systems
- Work effectively and professionally with all levels of employees
- Provide professional and respectful communication, written and verbal, to all levels of manufacturing
- Participate in critical quality initiatives to include capability, quality, and throughput improvements
- Train production personnel on new, or modified quality systems as required
- Participate in Kaizen Events and Continuous Improvement Projects
- Participate in initiatives designed to improve overall process capability
- Works towards improvements for process efficiencies
- Work in a safe manner following all PPE and standardized processes
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Strong competency with Microsoft Works programs including Excel, Word and Access
- Knowledge of Minitab or other statistical software
- Ability to multi-task when required
- Excellent process identification, evaluation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from management and other departments
- Ability to work independently and rapidly adapt and respond to priority changes based on business needs
- Work extended hours and travel in critical situations
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to maintain professional customer relations and to deal responsively with management and peers
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct a small group of employees on large scale projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate&rsquos Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or related technical fields or 4+ years related experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt certifications preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT if applicable
- The employee may be frequently expose to fumes or airborne particles
- The employee may be exposed to confined spaces while working on machines
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- The employee may be required to stand, sit, crouch, walk and bend/conform in uncomfortable positions for varying periods of time
- Will be required to use vision including close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Callaway Golf is an EEOC.