Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
Responsible for planning, designing and implementing technical components and strategies for relevant service areas with a focus on audio/video communications, workspace of the future and digital technologies. Additionally, the Digital Workspace Engineer works to create a world class collaboration experience for all users including remote/mobile, hybrid and on-site.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs, builds, tests and implements modern workplace technologies in an enterprise environment
- Specific responsibility for seamless integration of AV and communication technologies in conference rooms, auditoriums and training rooms
- Deploys solutions that are creative, innovative, stable and intuitive with easy user interfaces
- Responsible for designing and building highly available content, communications, and collaboration environments that lets employees communicate and collaborate easily and intuitively.
- Deploy solutions in Office/Microsoft 365 Environments, Teams, Azure, WebEx, Zoom and any other communications eco-system
- Responsible for configuring, operating, and maintaining Audio-Visual (AV) equipment and solutions
- Design, code, test, and troubleshoot the technology and configurations in our conference rooms and custom audio-visual deployment spaces
- Follows the standards and policies defined for the AV services, conference rooms, Cisco WebEx and MS Teams services
- Design, administer, and manage a scalable enterprise-level AV platform based on business requirements
- Lead testing practices to ensure AV changes/upgrades don’ t negatively impact key business applications or user experience
- Document the deployment, troubleshooting, and operational processes required to build and operate our AV solutions
- Develop custom configurations and/or software solutions around AV services as necessary
- Provides the last line of defense for AV support within IT
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Cisco/Teams rooms, telephony system, conference room architecture/standards, video/audio/web conferencing, streaming & digital signage infrastructure
- Implements standard methodologies for enterprise monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of our enterprise collaboration systems
- Act as the escalation point for support issues and works closely with operations teams to facilitate efficient end user support, troubleshooting and resolution
- Create and maintain detailed systems documentation to support, clear and compelling communication and drive alignment and standards between all sites and brands
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technologies
- Satisfies customers with a state-of-the-art solutions, and unlocking the potential of new technologies
- Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks that are assigned
- Demonstrates consistent professional and superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor and or manager
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Skilled and knowledgeable with all collaboration and modern communication platforms
- Advanced working knowledge with projectors, monitors & all-in-one communication solutions and platforms
- Able to install, setup, configure, troubleshoot, and optimize basic to moderately complex computer, AV and technical systems, components and associated peripherals
- Skilled with various video and audio formats, sample rates, A/D conversion and core audio technology
- Working knowledge of Azure Automation, PowerShell and other scripting tools and languages
- Proven depth of knowledge and hands-on experience in Microsoft and TCP/IP networking environments
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory & cloud Interfaces (ADFS) including Okta MFA
- Professionalism, reasonable judgment, a sense of ownership and responsibility as well as extraordinary communication and customer service skills are imperative to the success of this position.
- Consistently demonstrate professional and superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in relative areas of technology
- Able to produce professional documentation for standards, policies and procedures
- Able to embrace an environment that is constantly changing to meet the needs of the business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- At least 6-8 years (or relative) in AV engineering role, where you learned the nuances of IT administration
- Experience with cloud telephony system, Microsoft O365 integrations, and BI platforms, PowerShell scripting, Cisco WebEx configuration and management, multiple collaboration platforms, conference room designing, MS Teams, and Level 3 escalation support
- Ability to identify, scope, and recommend improvements in the AV space
- 2 to 4 years of scripting experience such as Python, PowerShell, or other automation tools
- Tech savvy, ability and passion for learning new technology and tools
- Passion for customer support, a drive to help end-users get what they need to do their jobs the best they can
- A sense of satisfaction from assisting end-users in getting what they need on time
- Ability to: plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with institutional policies/procedures; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility; perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
Callaway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.