This job is archived
Troon's corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the opportunity of Human Resources Leave Assistant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Under general supervision, the Human Resources Leave Assistant participates in the administration and compliance with leaves sends documents/notifications timely participates in strategy, development and implementation process for leaves and assists with administering/supporting the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA process.
- Assists in the leave administration functions and process, which includes FMLA, personal leave, short-term/long-term disability, military, any applicable state required leaves, and ADA.
- Partners with the Benefits Manager and in-house counsel
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures as it relates to leave administration and mandated state sick leave programs
- Generates appropriate leave notifications and tracks leaves
- Assists in maintaining the Leave of Absence module
- Participates in training presentations
- Educates employees and assists with the administration leave inquires
- Works closely with short-term disability / long-term disability carriers and assist employees with filing claims.
- Assists with monitoring benefit premium payments for employees on unpaid leaves for premium collections and correspondence. Generates notification notices and leave letters.
- Participates with projects related to human resources or benefits
- Performs all other duties as assigned and required
- Associate Degree in applicable field or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years in leave administration and/or human resources/benefits environment
- Experience with handling confidential employee information.
- Experience with federal and state laws and regulations relating to leave of absence, state sick leave programs, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA. Experience with various leave types (e.g., short- and long-term disability, FMLA, ADA, Military, and applicable/multiple state leave laws, i.e. CFRA, OFLA
- Experience with various HRIS applications
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in related field or equivalent
- 3+ years leave administration/benefits/human resources experience
- Multi-state and multi-site experience preferred
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration, influence, coaching and mentoring others.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Experience with Dimensions (Kronos Leave Absence module
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
- Ability to support co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect
- Ability to analyze information and convey it to a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to effectively communicate and possess empathy towards various situations
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to the traditional benefits, we also offer the following:
- This position will come hybrid after 30 days of employment
- Golf Simulator
- Raffles for Golf/Sporting events
- Relaxed dress code
- Regular Office Hours &ndash closing at 4pm on Fridays
- Summer Office Hours &ndash closing at 2pm on Fridays
- Company Mixers with Raffle Prizes
- Free Snacks, Soda, Ice Tea
- Vending Machines
- Wednesday snacks
- Corporate Breakfast every Friday