The HR Business Partner works closely with company leadership in the region to support the driving of business results by strengthening employee and organizational capabilities. Provides leadership in change management initiatives needed to support business strategies. Provides a high level of support to the Company in all functional areas of Human Resources including leaves of absence, policy and legal compliance, employee relations, benefits, relocation, talent acquisition, employment onboarding/off-boarding processes and payroll. Maintains a close connection with the business in order to provide support to both managers and individual employees.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Advise and coach leaders, including VPs, Directors, and Managers to maximize their effectiveness in managing people and organizational challenges
- Partners with Company Leadership to understand the business unit’s priorities, initiatives, financial requirements, and organizational structures in order to identify opportunities and challenges with hiring, retaining, and growing talent.
- Support the role of Human Resources by ensuring HR initiatives, programs, and policies are fully understood and implemented within the business.
- Collaborates with business leaders and HR teams at HQ to create an environment where employees can creatively evolve the business and sustain a high-performance culture.
- Responsible for the compliance of all HR related functions and records.
- Respond to general employee inquiries and questions on employment, benefits, employee programs and Company policies and procedures.
- Creates communication materials, such as presentations and information packages, to keep employees and management updated on all related HR programs and benefits.
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding processes including new hire employment documents, payroll coordination, and exit meetings as employees transition into and out of the Company.
- Responsible for accurate and prompt entry of all employee information and ongoing data integrity in the HR systems
- In coordination with compensation, generate and review compensation assessments and recommendations based on market data, internal equity, and experience.
- Liaise with outside counsel for all employee immigration needs
- Responsible for liaising with outside payroll provider and HQ payroll team to ensure payroll is processed, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and compliance.
- Train new hire and managers on utilizing payroll platform for time tracking and approvals.
- Partner with supervisors and managers to address performance management issues to ensure consistency and fairness, as well as alignment with Company policy and culture. Counsel employees and managers when necessary to help resolve conflicts and promote development
- Conduct complete process of internal investigations regarding formal complaints, potential policy violations, employee concerns, etc., and make recommendation for resolutions.
- Responsible for the full cycle administration of employee leaves of absence (employee meetings, system processing, tracking and return to work) in accordance with Company policies and legislations and regulations ensuring consistency with all employees.
- Support employees with established care programs consistent with Company culture and retention goals.
- Administers all company benefits including Health & Welfare and Retirement Savings Plan programs, and related practices and processes including enrollments and terminations.
- Provides reporting and analysis to ensure benefits are effective, compliant and in alignment with the overall business strategies and objectives.
- Liaise with health and welfare broker as needed to recommend benefits programs to HQ by studying employee requirements and benefit trends and developments
- Closely involved with preparing and managing the open enrollment process each year.
- Process monthly vendor benefit invoices
- In support of business strategies, manages headcount throughout the organization. Works with business leaders to understand resource and skill needs and obtains approvals for backfills, new positions, etc.
- Partners with HQ team in Talent Acquisition in recruiting efforts, including sourcing candidates, coordinating travel and interviews
- Partners with Talent Acquisition team to generate related offer and employment documents through onboarding and employee transfer processes to ensure a positive and timely experience.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
Security & Safety
- Ensure a safe and comfortable working environment by overseeing partnerships with building management, security providers, cleaning services, and other facility partners as necessary
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex messages
- Strong understanding of local labor laws and regulations including leaves of absence laws
- Broad knowledge of HR functions in order to exercise sound judgment in decision making
- Ability to create an atmosphere where employees feel free to express concerns and suggestions. Must be able to actively listen, demonstrate empathy, and maintain objectivity.
- Keen ability to interact with employees at all levels within the organization
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Highly flexible and adaptable in order to prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to navigate various HR platforms and systems
Education, Work Experience, and Professional Certifications:
- 7+ years progressive Human Resources experience including employee relations, leaves of absence and performance management
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Human Resources certifications highly preferred
- Experience in leading and participating in individual and team projects with successful results
Work Environment / Physical Requirements:
- Normal office conditions
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Office environment, consistent computer usage
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach
TaylorMade Golf Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation.