Callaway Golf Company is a leader in total performance, premium golf equipment and active lifestyle products while also being a great place to work! We are passionate and push the limits of innovation. We dare to be great while acting with integrity and respect. We stay hungry, yet humble. All while having fun and making golf enjoyable for everyone!
Our company is a blend of experience and diverse backgrounds, and our leaders have a strong history of building and selling successful initiatives. We are working to build a truly groundbreaking company, and we want top-notch people to join us in that mission.
The HR Generalist will partner with the Operations team at Distribution Center in Fort Worth, Texas and provide proactive counsel and guidance that supports a positive, productive and legally compliant work environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively manage employee relations, complaint resolution and investigations and provides counsel and recommendations.
- Partners with Operations team to implement and execute HR programs and processes, primarily in the areas of staffing, performance management, employee relations and special programs.
- Interpret HR policies, employment/labor laws and regulations for internal customers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of employment and labor laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Partner with HR Business Manager and customers to ensure staffing needs are being met.
- Supporting role in organizational restructuring, planning and execution.
- Process new hire paperwork, relocating process and employee changes in the HR system.
- Administer recognition and retention programs for Distribution Center.
- Coordinate employee engagement events and logistics.
- Provide training in HR related areas, partner with Corporate HR Business Manager around identified needs.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze HR data.
- Ability to listen and solicit many perspectives in making decisions.
- Manages multiple priorities and demands successfully.
- Possesses professional maturity and sound business and ethical judgment.
- Strong MS Office skills Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor&rsquos degree preferred.
- Professional HR certification PHR desired.
- Minimum 3 years in a HR Specialist capacity in a fast-paced environment.
- Sensitivity and experience working with a diverse, multi-cultural workforce.
- Experience handling and responding to inquiries from the EEO, DEFH, DOL and EDD preferred.
Callaway Golf is an Equal Opportunity Employer