Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Parkland Golf and Country Club in Parkland, FL is excited to announce the career opportunity of a seasonal Server for our property. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Server:
• Provides immediate attention to all guests upon seating.
• Describes specials of the day to the guests. Answers questions regarding any menu item and offers suggestions of menu items when appropriate.
• Takes food and beverage orders from guests and delivers food to guests promptly after preparation.
• Follows-up with guest to ensure satisfaction. Replenishes items as needed.
• Participates in pre-shift meetings and taste tests.
• Maintains organized workstation and side work duties.
• Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of Sales System.
• Follows established systems for taking, placing, and delivering orders.
• Follows established standards for greeting, cocktail service, food delivery and general service techniques.
• Practices tray service for all food and beverage service.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Server:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two years serving experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to meet state age requirements for handling alcohol for this position.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Country Club experience preferred
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...