Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Club at the Dunes of Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Sous Chef. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Sous Chef:
• Oversees and manages food preparation for a specific area of the kitchen. Supervises and ensures production of consistently high quality food.
• Adheres to established control procedures for cost and quality such as food production charts, par inventories, standardized recipes, use records and food costing sheets. Ensures that all recipes are followed and prepared on a consistent basis.
• Monitors and checks the maintenance of all kitchen equipment daily.
• Maintains and directs a quality sanitation program.
• Maintains and implements daily food prep lists.
• Assists Executive Chef with the ordering of all food products.
• Assigns duties to associates for efficient operation of the kitchen.
• Maintains and evaluates existing food concepts. Assists in the development of new food concepts.
• Assists in the achievement of budgetary objectives for the Food and Beverage Department.
• Processes requisitions for supplies quickly and accurately.
• Trains and supervises associates in the proper preparation of menu items and operation of equipment. Assists in developing ongoing training programs.
• Ensures proper receiving, storage (including temperature setting) and rotations of food products so as to comply with health department regulations.
• Assists the Manager in interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates: addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Assists in the management of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Cooks, Stewards.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Sous Chef:
• Certificate from college, technical school or accredited facility; and three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
• Food Safety and Sanitation Training.
• Must have a Food Handler's card or certificate.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...