Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Lodge of Four Seasons in Lake Ozark, MO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
• Organizes and conducts pre-shift meetings to review specials, menu changes, house counts, etc.
• Ensures that the restaurant and restaurant facilities are kept clean, well stocked and organized. Checks the maintenance of all equipment in the restaurant and schedules needed maintenance and repair.
• Circulates throughout the restaurant facilities and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
• Greets guests at tables to ensure complete customer satisfaction attention to guest needs.
• Ensures established cash handling procedures are utilized to accurately charge customers.
• Creates revenue forecasts and reports. Monitors restaurant budget.
• Oversees daily restaurant activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
• Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Food and Beverage Supervisor, Host, Server, Cashier.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs and tests for comprehension.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Requirements for the Restaurant Manager:
• Associate’s degree (AA); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Alcohol Awareness Training, Food Safety and appropriate sanitation training.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...