Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Kitchen Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Kitchen Manager:
• Prepares food orders in a timely manner to ensure proper stocking to meet demand.
• Assists in the development of menu items and recipes.
• Develops food prep lists.
• Maintains and monitors budgeted food costs.
• Maintains sanitation standards and assists with health department inspections.
• Conducts monthly inventory of food and other supplies.
• Monitors and receives all ordered food products and supplies, ensures proper storage.
• Assists the department manager in interviewing, training, planning, assigning, and directing work. Make recommendations when hiring, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates. Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• Assists in the management of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Cooks, Lead Cook, and Pantry Cook.
• Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Kitchen Manager:
• Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality; or 3 years hospitality management experience.
• Must be Serve Safe certified.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...