Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Shadow Hills Golf Club in Indio, CA is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal Kitchen Line Expeditor. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
• Matches order ticket with prepared food items and sides once completed by the kitchen line staff.
• Checks presentation of plates for neatness and inclusion of all ordered items.
• Monitors food quality and returns sub-standard items to the kitchen.
• Communicates with service staff to inform them of orders that have been filled or returned.
• Keeps orders in sequence to ease service process.
• Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Expediter:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...