Essential Functions of the Job
- Requisitions and stock supplies as needed in each accommodation or building. Reports any supply shortages to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Cleans and sanitizes office spaces, reception areas, restrooms, and other common areas.
- Strips and remakes beds with fresh linens.
- Empties all waste baskets and ashtrays, vacuums and tidies guest rooms, daily.
- Wipes all window sills and light switches; dust all furniture, daily.
- Wipes all mirrors and checks windows each day.
- Checks heating, air conditioning and general maintenance of assigned area daily. Reports any problems to the Housekeeping Supervisor using the proper maintenance report.
- Cleans and sanitizes toilets, showers, tubs, lavatories and fixtures daily.
- Cleans walls, baseboards and floors as needed and when preparing for a new guest in the accommodation.
- Replenishes towels, wash cloths, soap, glasses and other amenities per set levels.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks each room for burned our light bulbs, replaces if necessary.
- Performs all other duties deemed to be an integral part of the job.
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- Ability to communicate in an effective manner in order to make members and guests feel welcome
- Minimum three (3) years housekeeping experience, preferably in a club, hotel or institutional environment
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work for this position is usually performed in a climate-controlled environment. However, the employee may be required to work outside in extreme heat, cold, rain, wind or inclement weather as the demands of the position so dictate.
Projected Work Schedule:
Must be available for a varying work schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to drive a golf cart. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of this job the employee is constantly required to use hands and fingers to handle or lift items. The employee is constantly required to stand and walk, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or reach with hands and arms. The employee is also constantly required to use their vision to perform an activity such as but not limited to determining the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Augusta National Golf Club offers*:
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Employee engagement activities and recognition events
- Years of Service awards
- Variety of benefits coverage options
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays