Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seven Canyons Golf Club in Sedona, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time and/or part-time Greeter. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Greeter:
• Welcomes each guest with a smile and friendly greeting and escorts guests to their assigned table.
• Controls the flow of work in the room by seating guests in station rotation while maintaining guest lists and following and enforcing check issue procedures.
• Assigns opening and/or closing side duties. Supervises side work and ensures completed lists of set ups of all stations before departure of service staff.
• Maintains reservation book, takes incoming telephone calls, notes reservations and special requests by guests.
• Remains knowledgeable of all menu items, prices and general service procedures.
• Responsible for standards of appearance and cleanliness in all service areas.
• Remains visible on dining room floor, and is easily accessible to guests, staff and management.
• Checks all tables daily, before service to ensure proper settings.
• Assists with side work and/or assisting service staff with bussing table and taking cocktail orders.
• Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department manager.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Greeter:
• No experience necessary but will train.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Demonstrates an outgoing and friendly attitude.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...