With a great local reputation for our food offer, we are a prestigious golf club (top 100 in England) in the desirable town of Lytham on Fylde coast. Responsible for a small team, the successful candidate will report to the F&B Operations Manager and be responsible for the day to day catering provision for two Bars, & Restaurants and the Club’s Half Way House.
We are therefore looking for someone to join us on a journey as we develop our golf and F&B offering to become one of the most desirable clubs in Lancashire for visitors whilst making sure our loyal members are well catered for.
In addition to the salary, we offer a pension, 25 days paid holiday and discount off food and drink at the club.
As Head Chef you will…
- Be able to demonstrate the right level of experience and qualification for the role
- Train and motivate your team
- Establish and maintain quality and presentation standards for your menu
- Manage all kitchen costs within the department
- Evolve food menu to attract members to dine at the club
- Follow systems, procedures and documentation needed to conform to prevailing legislation
- Lead the kitchen brigade, with a ‘hands-on’ approach, including part-time, casual and seasonal staff, and managing staffing levels
- Organise staff rotas and ensuring that the business has adequate staff cover at all times.
- Remain professional at all times as a representative of Fairhaven GC
- Be flexible in working hours with evening and weekend working as a pre-requisite of the role