Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Golfinity Performance Club in Austin, Texas is excited to announce the career opportunity of Guest Services Specialist. Be a part of our team at this cutting edge Golf facility with opportunity for career growth. Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly focused on providing exceptional service to the club members.
Creates a positive experience by ensuring guests/members are greeted and promptly established in the bays. Processes merchandise sales and maintains booking schedules.
Key responsibilities of the Guest Services Specialist:
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests
• Maintains the lobby and front desk and ensures areas are neat and organized. Ensures bays are clean and ready for customers.
• Educates customers on the interactive golf applications, menu app, and other applicable facility applications.
• Maintains online booking schedules
• Processes and records merchandise sales transactions. Maintains accountability for all sales and money transactions generated
• Assists with rotating stock, keeping displays clean and orderly and creating appealing displays.
• Engages in telephone correspondences with prospective members to introduce the facility and conducts facility tours.
• Maintains a complete understanding of membership categories and new member enrollment. Answers member and prospective member questions about the offered programs.
• Assists in educating guests regarding policies, current wait time, and restaurant information
• Assists with food and beverage activities
• Assists service staff with bussing tables, taking cocktail and food orders to include to-go orders and curbside pick-ups.
• Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Minimum qualifications for the Guest Services Specialist:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Food Handlers Card/Certification is preferred
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
• Meets state age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...