Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Longbow Golf Club in Mesa, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon. .
Key Responsibilities for the Guest Services Supervisor:
• Works with the Tournament Coordinator to organize all groups/outings that are taking place on a specific day and prepares staff and facility for all these events.
• Greets golfers at bag drop and unloads their golf bags from their carts.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs, service the customer who is renting golf clubs, and clean rental clubs upon return.
• Ensures the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot. Shares responsibility of cleaning golf shops, restrooms, and patio area.
• Inventories and controls all guest supplies.
• Assists in monitoring and policing all player service activity and etiquette. Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, and speed of play.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf. Ensures proper staging of golf carts during the day.
• Assists players by changing golf spikes and cleaning golf clubs.
• Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
• May assist with food and beverage activities.
• May direct start of play.
• Assists the department manager in interviewing, training, planning, assigning, and directing work. Make recommendations when hiring, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates. Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• Assists in the coordination of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Guest Services Attendants, Starters.
• Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Assists manager in communicating any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Guest Services Supervisor:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...