Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
• Assists with the overall upkeep of the clubhouse, cart storage area and parking lot.
• Assists in the setup and execution of golf tournaments and outings.
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Maintains the cart staging area in a neat and orderly fashion, including the podium and bag drop area.
• Maintains the cart storage area and cart wash down area in a neat, clean and orderly condition.
• Prepares golf carts for play following the standards of Troon Golf.
• Assists in educating players regarding course policy, current cart policy, speed of play and so forth.
• Assists players by changing their golf spikes, if needed.
• Performs range maintenance such as: presenting practice facility with practice balls, bag stands, den caddies and/or ball pyramids, and maintains ball inventory over the course of the day.
• Directs start of play when necessary.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Cleans golfers' clubs upon completion of play.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
• High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer service experience or training.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...