Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Great Shots in Sioux Falls, SD is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Guest Services Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Guest Services Attendant:
• Assists with the overall upkeep of Great Shots..
• Provides sincere and courteous service to all guests with items such as bag handling and club cleaning.
• Assists in educating players regarding the game.
• Directs start of play when necessary.
• Maintains accurate records of golfers renting clubs.
• Services the customer who is renting golf clubs and cleans rental clubs upon return.
• Assists with food and beverage activities.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications of the Guest Services Attendant:
• High School Diploma or GED; and six months to a year customer service experience or training.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...