This job is archived
The Front of House Supervisor is a key member of the team who oversees the smooth running of the F&B function during all events by liaising with visiting companies and is responsible for customer service, event operations and safety, ensuring that all customers have a positive experience at the complex.
- To ensure the bar operation (opening, closing, service and security) is operated in line with procedures.
- To ensure the bar is fully stocked at the end of service and to reconcile stock back to sales.
- To ensure the dressing, appearance and presentation of the bar throughout service is of a consistently high standard and that excellent levels of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the highest standards of service
- Preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Delivering exceptional customer service to the highest possible standard
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support with the Recruitment, training and development of Front of House staff in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure that Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Strong understanding of setting up a bar daily, bar cleaning schedules, stock rotation
- A proven track record of managing exceptional service within a bar environment
- Experience in managing and fully controlling bar stock confidently
- Someone who can inspire, lead, and build a strong team culture
- Ability to work well on your own as well as part of a close-knit team
- Ability to handle high volume efficiently
- Must hold a personal license
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today or visit our careers site to view all available jobs at American Golf.
29 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) Birthday leave Holiday purchase scheme Employee discount Professional qualification & subscription support Employee Assistance Programme Life Assurance Company Pension Scheme Reward & Recogntion scheme Denplan Cycle to work scheme