Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Food and Beverage Supervisor
Terravita Country Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food and Beverage Supervisor. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Hourly Rate: $18.00
Key Responsibilities of the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• The Food & Beverage Supervisor acts as a liaison between wait staff and the kitchen staff to ensure timely and appropriate communications.
• Ensures that the restaurant and restaurant facilities are kept clean, well-stocked and organized.
Checks the maintenance of all equipment in the restaurant and notifies the Restaurant Manager of needed maintenance and repair.
• Assures all side work is completed, including all cleaning of equipment and storage areas.
• Assists in coordinating special functions with the Outlet Manager or Food & Beverage Manager.
• Assists Food & Beverage Manager in performing and maintaining food and beverage inventory.
• Assists with conducting pre-shift meetings to review specials, menu changes and house counts.
• Assists in the completion of revenue reports, production reports and other reports as needed.
• Performs daily activities to include: serving tables, bussing tables, seating guests, room service and general clerical/cashier duties.
• Assists the department manager in interviewing, training, planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
• Assists in the coordination of department members that may include, but is not to: Hosts, Servers, Expediters, and Cashiers.
• Assists in monitoring business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum qualifications for the Food & Beverage Supervisor:
• High School diploma or GED, and 1 year of related experience.
• Must be able to meet state age requirement to serve alcohol.
• Previous golf course and/or club experience is a plus.
• Great Verbal and Written communication skills.
• Alcohol Awareness Training, Food safety and sanitation training
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...