Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Princeville Makai Golf Club is excited to announce an exceptional career opportunity for a Food and Beverage Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive, in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to this prestigious club managed by Troon.
• Oversee daily restaurant activities; frequently monitor service areas to ensure food quality and Service standards are met for A La Carte and Banquet event services.
• Perform orientation, training, and continuous professional development of new associates
• Manage food and beverage staff to include sous chef, hosts and cashiers.
• Interview and hire new associates; evaluate, reward and counsel associates when necessary
• Handle employee/customer relations issues to ensure continuous employee/customer satisfaction
• Create revenue forecasts and reports; manage restaurant budget
• Ensure mandatory compliance with customer payment handling procedures
• Associate degree; OR 6-12 months related experience and/or training, OR equivalent combination of education/experience. Knowledge of Culinary Operations, Banquet Event booking, planning and execution is preferred.
• Alcohol awareness training; food safety training; meet state age requirements for handling alcohol.
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications and POS System
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...