Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
World Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food and Beverage Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Manager:
• Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for the outlet. Maintains par levels based on facility needs.
• Maintains regular communication with Director of Golf and Head Professional to ensure operational objectives are being met. Coordinates all group events through the Golf Tournament Coordinator.
• Inspects facility regularly to ascertain any maintenance, repairs or clean-up needs. Ensures all equipment is in proper working order, to include beverage carts.
• Completes reports on production and necessary requisitions. Controls the distribution of necessary supplies.
• Administers menu design, product pricing, ordering, inventory control procedures, and end of month inventory.
• Ensures sanitation standards are consistently met.
• Coordinates menu planning with Executive Chef.
• Responsible for interviewing, scheduling associates, processing payroll, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Snack Bar, Beverage Cart, and Server.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Must be on the floor during busy meal times and required to close the bar and restaurant.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Manager:
• High school diploma and 1-3 years of hospitality experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet age requirements for this position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and POS system.
• Demonstrates great customer service.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Prior new restaurant opening experience preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...