Harrison Meadows Country Club is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of
Director of Food and Beverage. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly detailed oriented in an office setting. Set to open in April 2022 Harrison Meadows is looking for highly motivated candidates to help with the club set up and opening.
Candidates will direct and oversee all food and beverage facets including personnel, menu mix, ordering, vendor preference, food production, inventory, and catering functions. Ultimate responsibility in the department for guest satisfaction and financial
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage:
• Assists with interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Assists in the management of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Servers, Reservationist, Runners, Bartenders, Hosts, Banquet, Building Maintenance.
• Assist with budget preparation in all Food and Beverage related areas.
• Reviews current day’s business levels in all operations and assigns priorities as needed.
• Relays pertinent information to key staff including, Executive Chef, Beverage Manager, Dining Manager, Executive Offices, Concierge, and Membership Office as needed.
Assists General Manager in monitoring success of Food and Beverage related departments and associates, including semi-annual performance reviews, as needed.
• Conducts regular staff meetings with colleagues, subordinates and related parties.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Assists in developing ongoing training programs.
• Prepares and monitors quarterly revenue goals and expenses as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) business volume reports and forecasts.
• Responsible for pre-approving, receiving and ultimate inventory control for all Food and Beverage related areas.
Minimum Qualifications for the Director of Food and Beverage:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge hospitality POS system application, hardware, software and menu programing.
• Experience in Multi-faceted Food and Beverage operations.