Parkland Golf and Country Club in Parkland, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Restaurant Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Salary range: $65,000-$75,000
Key Responsibilities for the Food and Beverage Manager:
• Supervises inventories of materials and supplies for the outlet. Maintains par levels based on facility needs.
• Maintains regular communication with Director of Golf and Head Professional to ensure operational objectives are being met. Coordinates all group events through the Golf Tournament Coordinator.
• Inspects facility regularly to ascertain any maintenance, repairs or clean-up needs. Ensures all equipment is in proper working order, to include beverage carts.
• Completes reports on production and necessary requisitions. Controls the distribution of necessary supplies.
• Administers menu design, product pricing, ordering, inventory control procedures, and end of month inventory.
• Ensures sanitation standards are consistently met.
• Coordinates menu planning with Executive Chef.
• Responsible for interviewing, scheduling associates, processing payroll, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: Snack Bar, Beverage Cart, and Server.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Develops ongoing training programs.
• Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
• Must be on the floor during busy meal times and required to close the bar and restaurant.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Food and Beverage Manager:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2-4 years food and beverage management experience and/or training; and 1-2 years supervisory experience (preferably in Clubs)
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet age requirements for this position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and POS system.
• Demonstrates great customer service.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Experience in a Private Club Environment preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills.