We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Food & Beverage Assistant to join Farleigh Golf Club in Warlingham, Surrey. Our brasserie style restaurant, bar and lounge offers a casual dining experience to members and guests alike, serving breakfast, lunch and Sunday carvery, as well as catering for meetings and events in four function suites.
It is our mission that guests will feel better when they leave than when they arrived. So we are seeking colleagues who will ensure everyone receives a friendly welcome, great service and a delicious dining experience, so they can't wait to come back again. As we are a small team you will have the opportunity to gain experience in the restaurant and bar, functions, weddings and events.
This is a permanent role for 40 hours per week with overtime available subject to business levels. The restaurant is open daytimes only, 7 days per week, however functions and events will require some late night working. We also recruiting for casuals on a zero hours contract for regular part time work.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Prior waiting or bar experience in a restaurant, brasserie or pub
- An outgoing personality and not afraid to engage with customers
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- A team player
- Your own transport to get to work
- Gratuities 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- F&B discount / Subsidised staff meals
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family at Farleigh and sister venue; Foxhills (qualifying period applies)
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party