Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Westhaven Golf Club, a Troon Privè club, is searching for a culinary leader with a tremendous service heart, who has an interest managing multiple kitchens, is innovative, and very hands on. Westhaven’s service mission of "Creating relationships and lasting memories through genuine service, at an escape that feels like home" challenges the team to always anticipate needs and provide the members with an inviting environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leads overall culinary operations for upscale dining kitchen, a casual dining grille and seasonal pool kitchen
• Manages all major culinary operating expenses, set margins, and manages against projections
• Directs ordering amounts, inventory levels, timing of orders, receiving, invoice settling, and equipment maintenance
• Maintains quality of food products & ensures consistency in food delivery and standards.
• Creates recipes and support materials, such as recipe cards, descriptions, and/or pictures
• Ensures that a quality sanitation program is followed throughout the Kitchen operation
• Ensures proper monitoring of storage (including temperature setting) and rotation of food products to comply with Health Department regulations
• Responsible for recruiting, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve member satisfaction
• Key member of senior management team
• Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or culinary school; minimum of 2 years’ experience as executive chef or executive sous chef. Private club experience preferred but candidates from luxury resorts/hotels will also be considered.
• Food Safety and Applicable Sanitation Training
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...