Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sereno Canyon in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Executive Chef. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Executive Chef:
• Supervises food preparation, cost quality, quantity inventories, portion control menu planning, recipes and testing of samples submitted by purchasing department; assist in planning monthly kitchen budget.
• Oversees job methods and cooking standards to maintain a high quality of food and service.
• Develops standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity of taste and quality; test new products on the market, recipes and formulas.
• Develops new cooking methods for improvement of cuisine; maintain contact with other chefs and visits other kitchens to keep abreast of new development of food and equipment.
• Assists with interviewing and hiring of applicants for employment; along with training program; and assist with the set up work schedules and job requirements.
• Assists in preparing inventories, budget forecast and may revise work schedules for each week; report on daily payrolls overtime, absenteeism and accidents.’
• Completes market lists; assists in the ordering of necessary items and inspect such foods as meat, fish and vegetables received from markets.
• Assists line cooks during peak hours.
• Works with other departments to coordinate special functions and outings. Regular and reliable attendance.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Executive Chef:
• Associates Degree; and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
• Proven Management of Food & Beverage Kitchen Operations..
• Must have Food Safety and Sanitation Training.
• Possesses knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and applicable health codes.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...