Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
La Paloma Athletic Club in Tucson, AZ is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Day Care Monitor (Kid's Club Supervisor). Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Day Care Monitor (Kid's Club Supervisor):
• Maintains a safe environment for children placed in day care.
• Ensures that established rules of the day care center are enforced and adhered to.
• Maintains an attractive, orderly appearance in the day care center.
• Assists with the facilitation of entertaining and educational activities for the children.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Day Care Monitor (Kid's Club Supervisor):
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• CPR and First Aid Certification. Applicable State or County Health Card and Sheriff’s Card.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...