Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Esplanade Golf and Country Club in Naples, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Naples Esplanade Assistant Community Association Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service for our guests.
Nestled on 600 acres just north of State Road 70, this gated enclave of 1,250 detached villas and single family homes brings a touch of the Mediterranean to Southwest Florida with regional-inspired architecture, lush landscaping, serene lakes, and fabulous resort-style amenities that include a full-time lifestyle director who is located on site.
Originally designed by Chris Wilczynski, a partner and design associate with Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates for nearly 20 years. He teamed with Arthur Hills to complete approximately 20 golf course design projects ranging from upscale public, private and resort courses to residential golf communities and golf renovation projects. Chris' professional background and experience allow him to provide golf course architectural design and consulting to the entire golf industry.
Responsible for the administration, operation and, management of all community facilities, programs and amenities. Plans, directs, recommends, and implements policies and procedures to ensure the services required to maintain the common elements of the Association are provided in a first-class manner, in accordance with community rules and regulations and in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the community and Troon. First point of contact on operational matters.
• Receive and respond to homeowner’s questions and addressing concerns received through phone, email, letters and in person
• Providing information to Real Estate agents and title companies for community resale
• Processing new homeowners
• Issue gate passes and fobs, to include maintaining data bases
• Registering of community guests
• Assist Community Manager with processing architectural applications
• Processing of rental applications
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing
• Assist Community Manager in preparing and mailing of homeowner convenance violations
• Process print jobs, scanning and filing – general office support
• Help with the posting of the agenda for meetings of the Association and committee meetings and file and record.
• Attends monthly meetings of the Board of Directors, along with any Annual or Special meetings.
• Must be able to perform violation inspections as needed.
• Tracks all architectural change requests by homeowners and inspects for compliance upon completion.
• One (1) to two (2) years of community management experience or related business experience highly preferred.
• Outstanding customer service, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Capacity to work in a complex reporting environment with the demonstrated ability to work within a large and diverse team.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...