We are currently recruiting for a Food & Beverage Manager to join our new driving range in Rossendale on a full-time basis working 42.5 hours per week. This new role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the effective management of the Food & Beverage department within the venue ensuring service standards, and control systems are in place, of a high standard and always adhered to.
Due to the nature of the role, we require flexibility. You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays.
What’s in it for our Sales Advisor?
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Food and Beverage Manager:
- Provide inspired and effective direction and leadership for the food and beverage department.
- Assist with the development of, and deliver, the business plan by helping to optimise all revenue streams and maximising cost efficiencies.
- Ensure that the food and beverage SOPs are implemented and adhered to.
- With the Site Manager and the Finance Team, set and monitor budgets, ensuring the department’s ongoing financial viability.
- To ensure the food and beverage operation achieves financial targets of revenue and profit.
- To develop, train, lead and supervise the food and beverage team at events and oversee all activities within the food and beverage department including;
- Responsible for stock and quality control.
- Ensure compliance of food safety & hygiene standards.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- To manage conference & events.
- Introduction and compliance with SOP
- To oversee the recruitment and development of the food and beverage team.
- Manage all administrative duties including cash handling, stock taking and accurate stock management including month end reporting.
- Oversee the scheduling and efficient use of salaried and casual staff ensuring sufficient cover for the business within budgetary parameters.
- To ensure a high level of hospitality service is delivered across a restaurant environment.
- Implement and ensure compliance with health and safety and food hygiene regulations.
- To optimise all food and beverage revenue streams and seek new ideas, innovations, and ways of working to reduce cost and to adapt to a changing financial or operating environment.
- Provide analysis reports including sales and wage forecasts.
- Management of EPOS and PDQs.
- Assist the DPS in upholding the licensing objectives and any specific licensing conditions.
- Manage constructive relationships, where relevant, with key stakeholders, contractors, clients, customers, and colleagues.
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the Site Manager.
About our Food and Beverage Manager:
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3 years working in a senior role, hold a personal licence and have a knowledge of the local and regional hospitality offers and
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today!