Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Peninsula Golf & County Club in Millsboro, DE is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Lifestyle Coordinator. Candidate must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a team oriented hospitality environment.
• Greets clients and members promptly and professionally.
• Assists in communicating information on sales, membership offerings, new development and sales incentives.
• Contacts members face-to-face, by telephone and/or email, to confirm, coordinate, and update details for scheduled meetings, stay and plays, model home viewings and to follow up on community or neighborhood interests.
• Tours clients around the Peninsula while promoting The Peninsula Lifestyle.
• Assists with home model viewings and event openings for either new models or new builders.
• Tracks all calls and conversations with prospective buyers.
• Coordinates with the Club for specified arrangements for tours and/or events.
• Ensures events are set up on time, the quality of the product and level of service delivered.
• Attendance required for occasional trade shows, sales events and local realtor events.
• Maintains and improves on an ongoing basis the presentation of all sales aspects.
• Performs and helps coordinate set-up and break down regarding sales events.
• Address Client and/or Member issues and concerns in a timely manner.
• Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve member/guest satisfaction.
• Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by Department Head.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Associate’s degree (AA) and one to two years related sales experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and sales experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job
• Knowledge of software applications
• Driver’s License is required.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...