Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
T-Shotz in Kansas City, MO is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Dishwasher. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities for the Dishwasher:
• Cleans, sanitizes and properly stocks of all dishes, pots, pans, flatware and glassware.
• Maintains cleanliness of entire kitchen including dry storage and walk-in cooler, sweeping & mopping.
• Empties the kitchen trash receptacles and properly disposes of garbage.
• Performs daily cleaning to include dry storage, walk-in shelving, steam tables, hoods and exhaust system.
• Stores all dishes and other wares in proper areas.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Clean, wash and sanitize all dishes, clean kitchen after close.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Dishwasher:
• Must have experience working in fast paced restaurant experience.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Must have a Food Handlers Card.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...