Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Troon and The Clubs at St. James in Southport, NC is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of full-time Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Flexible hours. $200 signing bonus. Year round work.
Key Responsibilities of the Cook:
• Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan or forecast needs.
• Wraps, dates, and rotates food items.
• Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
• Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
• Alerts chef or supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food overages, or shortages in a timely manner.
• Requisitions inventory and receive supplies as necessary for daily production.
• Ensures proper storage of food items.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Cook:
• Minimum one year experience in food and beverage.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Pre-paid Legal
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...