Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Blackstone Country Club in Peoria, AZ is excited to announce the career opportunity of Lead Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly focused on providing exceptional food service to the club.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Line Cook:
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedite orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received reporting any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Monitors inventory rotation to maintain fresh product with little or no waste.
• Prepares inventory requisition and receive supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Communicate equipment repair needs with chef in a timely manner.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Lead Line Cook:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Food Safety and Sanitation Training.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...