Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
BallenIsles Country Club seeks full time Line Cook for busy kitchen. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating meal portions, cleaning food, cooking meals and keeping a sanitized work area. We are seeking an individual who has experience in the food service industry.
PM LINE COOKS
What we are looking for:
• Prepares a variety of food products, including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces and stocks. Takes inventory of all items required for station set-up and determine those items that require preparation.
• Prepares hot and cold food items for daily service and special functions.
• Maintains food service, portion, and presentation standards established by BallenIsles. Ensures that assigned work areas and equipment are clean and sanitized.
• Assists with other duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and/or Executive Chef.
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or GED.
• A minimum of two-years of experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
• Ability to communicate and follow instructions in English.
• Country Club or hotel experience preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to read ticket/orders and complete dishes without supervision
What we offer:
• Consistent hours
• Health benefits including medical, dental and vision.
• Disability and Life insurance.
• Paid time off
• Career growth opportunities
• Complimentary employee meals
• 401(k) Retirement Savings
• Pay for Holidays
• Education Assistance
• $16.00 to $ 20.00 per hour (DOE)
• NON-TIPPING PROPERTY.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Required to stand for long periods and walk, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, stretch and twist or reach.
• Push, pull or lift up to 50 pounds.
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and members is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...