Great Shots in Sioux Falls, SD is excited to announce the career opportunity for a Prep Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key responsibilities of the Prep Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedites orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
• Helps reduce loss/waste.
• Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
• Actively participates in training efforts.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Processes inventory requisitions and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Minimum qualifications for the Prep Cook:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and speak English maybe required in order to perform the duties of the job.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Applicable Sanitation Training