Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Great Shots in Sioux Falls, SD is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Line Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to our members and guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Line Cook:
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedites orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
• Helps reduce loss/waste.
• Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
• Actively participates in training efforts.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
Minimum Qualifications for the Line Cook:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two (2) years food and beverage experience and/or training, in a country club atmosphere; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Food Handler's card is required.
• Certified culinary training preferred.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...