Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
East Potomac Golf Links in Washington, D.C. is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Grille Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by
Troon. We are looking for a Cook with some experience who is punctual, eager to learn, and willing to provide an exceptional eating experience for guests at a busy golf course and park. Will be using a hot griddle and fryer for all menu offerings.
Key Responsibilities of the Cook:
• Prepares sufficient quantities of food product in accordance to production plan or forecast needs.
• Wraps, dates, and rotates food items.
• Utilizes whole food products eliminating any waste.
• Maintains overall cleanliness and sanitation standards in assigned areas.
• Alerts chef or supervisor of any equipment breakdowns, food overages, or shortages in a timely manner.
• Requisitions inventory and receive supplies as necessary for daily production.
• Ensures proper storage of food items.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Cook:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 1-2 years restaurant or country club experience required.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Able to handle high volume and multiple tasks at one time to ensure prompt plate production and presentation.
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Strategic solutions for today’s golf businesses. Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become the world’s largest professional club management company. We provide services to 595+ locations and 645+ golf courses, while also managing various amenities, such as tennis, aquatics, fitness, food & beverage, lodging and more. We have grown our company by listenin...