- Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
- Expedites orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Executes scheduled banquet functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow associates.
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any variances to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as necessary for quality production.
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
- Associates Culinary Degree and 2 years of Culinary Experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.
Who You Are:
Are you ready? Have you prepared yourself and your career to be a part of a successful organization that truly operates in a FUN and HOSPITABLE environment? A new private dining club, thehouse Newport Beach, is now hiring smiling team members who enjoy working in an environment with a high level of RESPECT between coworkers, members, and guests. This is your chance to build COMRADERY with our membership and use your intrapersonal skills to give the highest level of service possible, in an environment of INTEGRITY and HONESTY. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, fun, and exciting workplace.
thehouse Newport Beach associates need to be precise and quality-oriented professional, who understands the importance of quality food and service. Our associates are meticulous when it comes to pre-shift preparation/meetings, inventories, and training. They are obsessive about cleanliness. They will do anything for a member or coworker, and they take pride in serving a product that exceeds all expectations.
Where You Work:
Welcome to thehouse, an exclusive, members-only private bar and restaurant club in Newport Beach, where only the best food, finest cocktails, and on-point service is delivered. Joining our team not only provides you with unparalleled career opportunities, but it is also the place where you will connect and be surrounded by other talented hospitality people like yourself, working together to create memorable dining experiences for our members. The atmosphere is hip, the music is lively, and the comradery is personal &ndash there&rsquos nowhere else you&rsquod rather be.