Our client is currently looking for a Commis Chef to join their new driving range in Rossendale on a part-time basis working 24 hours per week. You will assist the Lead Chef on duty with storage, preparation, and cooking of all food items whilst adhering to all Health and Food Safety areas. To also demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our customers. You must have a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role.
Due to the nature of the role, they require flexibility. You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays.
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
- To understand daily departmental costs and how they influence profit and loss results.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
- To follow the cleaning schedules for the kitchen and clean the section and other areas as directed.
- To ensure stock is controlled and rotated. Accept and store deliveries.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Lead Chef immediately.
- To comply with all American Golf policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
If you have what it takes then apply now!