Fairhaven Golf Club has recently undergone a £1.65m upgrade to its clubhouse facilities which mainly include Food & Beverage areas.
Due to this investment Fairhaven is seeking a fulltime Chef to further enhance its first class food & beverage offering.
This exciting opportunity will support the Head Chef in the planning, organising and day to day running of the kitchen and ensuring a consistent high standard of product and service.
The club boasts a number of function rooms and a main bar. We cater for a full range of functions of up to 160people as well as a busy daily food and drink (call order service) offering to both members and visitors to the club.
Fairhaven Golf Club, founded in 1896 and one of the Top 100 Courses in England, is situated on the outskirts of Lytham and is proud to be the host to a number of Regional and National Championships. The club has a full membership and a very active social section throughout the whole year.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and personal qualities:
- To give support to the Head Chef, in all matters relating to the Kitchen
- To take an active role in promoting new ideas and improving department standards
- To ensure that all company Health, safety and Hygiene procedures are strictly adhered to
- To work in an efficient and timely manner to assist the team in meeting company standards for front of house, bar and dining room food
- To carry out all duties as directed by the Head Chef and to ensure standard operating procedures are adhered to
- 2 years kitchen experience
- Experience in stock control
- Team Player
- Relevant Food Hygiene Qualifications
The position is full-time, permanent and offers a range of benefits.
The Club offers competitive rates of pay based on 40 hours per week and a starting salary of £21,000.
Some weekend and evening work will be required.
Please apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020