We are currently recruiting for a Lead Chef to join our new driving range in Rossendale on a full-time basis working 42.5 hours per week. This new role offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef to provide day-to-day catering while managing the kitchen and culinary team and ensuring all customer receive a first-class food experience. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working within a similar environment, ensuring all financial budgetary requirements, as set by the company, are met and adhering to all regulatory Health & Safety and Food Hygiene legislation.
Due to the nature of the role, we require flexibility. You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays.
What’s in it for our Lead Chef?
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% staff discount
- Company incentives
- Lifestyle benefits including; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
What you will be doing as our Lead Chef:
- Ensuring all food production is of the highest standard.
- Providing financial information and stock figures as required.
- Training and developing the kitchen team and organising staff rotas.
- Assisting the Management in optimizing all revenue streams to maintain sales growth.
- Ensuring compliance with all food hygiene and health and safety legislation and best practice.
- Promoting and enhancing the profile of the Uccellino brand within all relevant industry and hospitality circles.
- To liaise with the Food & Beverage Manager and Marketing team to plan and deliver customer requirements.
- To recruit and develop a kitchen team.
- Assisting with all administrative duties including good received notes and correct invoicing.
- To plan events and ensure that all areas are set up for forthcoming events.
- To manage kitchen areas, ensuring stock rotation, cleaning and suitable levels/ranges of stock are in place.
- To ensure all available resources are used to their optimum and put into effect a smoothly run and profitable operation.
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- To work in partnership with all other Uccellino sites to ensure the best available resources are utilised.
- To undertake any other duties as may from time to time be reasonably requested.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today!