An opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our brigade of five at Farleigh Golf Club and Restaurant near Croydon. Our brasserie style restaurant and lounge provides a casual dining experience to members serving hot breakfast snacks, lunch and dinner and Sunday carvery for up to 45 guests. Also catering for meetings and events in our four function suites with events from 20-200 people.
As Chef de Partie you will support the Sous and Head chefs to ensure that our guests have a delicious dining experience. You will ideally be able to run the pass and have experience of all sections using your knowledge to develop junior chefs whilst ensuring a hygienic and compliant kitchen is maintained.
Straight shifts often with early finishes as the kitchen is only open for functions and events in the evenings. Working on a 5 days in 7 basis.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment or perhaps an experienced Demi seeking progression.
- Experience of running the pass desirable
- Experience of all sections
- NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Good standard of written and spoken English
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be reliable, hard-working and passionate
- Your own transport to get to work
- 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
- Subsidised staff meals
- Generous ‘Introduce a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Complimentary club membership for you and your family (qualifying period applies) at Farleigh and our sister property Foxhills near Woking.
- Employee awards
- Annual staff party