This job is archived
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join our team at High Legh Golf Club on a full-time basis working 42.5 hours per week.
You will support the Head Chef in the planning, organising and day-to-day running of the kitchen, ensuring a consistent high standard of product and service.
Due to the nature of the role, we require flexibility. You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays.
What’s in it for our Chef de Partie?
- A competitive salary
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- 25% Staff discount
- Company incentives
- Other lifestyle benefits including; Reward and recognition scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work +more.
What you will be doing as our Chef de Partie:
- To ensure consistent high standards of delivery in relation to product and service
- To give support to the Head Chef, in all matters relating to the Kitchen
- To take an active role in promoting new ideas and improving department standards
- To take full responsibility for the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef, including stock control and ordering
- To ensure that all company Health, safety and Hygiene procedures are strictly adhered to
- To work in an efficient and timely manner to assist the team in meeting company standards for front of house, bar and dining room food
- To ensure all equipment is cleaned and put away after use
- To ensure high standards of personal hygiene and wear uniform as directed by the Compsny
- To carry out all duties as directed by the Head Chef and to ensure standard operating procedures are adhered to
About our Chef de Partie:
The successful applicant will hold relevant Food Hygiene Qualifications and have at least 1 year kitchen experience with experience in stock control. The applicant will be hardworking, a team Player and remain fully flexibile to suit the needs of the business.
So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail then apply today!