Located amid beautiful surroundings with views over the Solway Firth and to the Lake District hills beyond, Southerness Golf Club is a prestigious private members club with over 750 members. Playable all year round the course is very popular with members and visitors alike.
Designed in 1947 by Philip MacKenzie Ross (who also redesigned Turnberry), Southerness has deservedly built a fantastic reputation as a Championship course and regularly hosts National and International amateur events.
This Franchise opportunity on offer requires:
- Day to day running of the clubhouse.
- Consistent provision of immediate and friendly bar service including the staffing.
- Cellar management.
- Consistent delivery of quality home cooked food and baking including the staffing.
- A desire to continually delight members and visitors with the quality of service and offerings.
The benefits to the successful candidate are:
- A fully fitted professional kitchen and bar.
- A modern well appointed lounge easily seating 100 with stunning views.
- A 3 bedroom accommodation, partially furnished, adjacent to the clubhouse, free of charge.
- The support of a forward thinking management team to help maximise your business earnings.
- An opportunity to agree a mutually beneficial franchise agreement.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of golf club life.
- Be fully conversant in appropriate Health and Safety, COSHH and employment of staff.
- Be dedicated, imaginative and enthusiastic about building a successful business.
- Be able to submit a 3 year business plan.
Contact Details & Application Deadline:
- Candidates should apply with a covering letter and details of all relevant experience including an up-to-date CV to: [Register to View] [Register to View] or simply click the APPLY button.
- The starting date for the appointment will ideally be the 1st October 2021, although this can be flexible for the right appointment.
- Applications by Friday 6th August 2021.
(*If the club feel they have found the right applicant, they may appoint prior to the application deadline. As such, please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity*)